Last Updated: March 10, 2022
We understand that when you use Cooperative’s services or purchase our products and services you are placing your trust in us to handle your data appropriately, including your personal information. We are committed to respecting your right to privacy and want to enable you to make informed decisions about your personal information when using our services or purchasing our products.
3. Consent to Collection and Processing
This Website and our services may be operated, in whole or in part, from a country other than the United States. To the extent applicable, you consent to having your persona information transferred to and processed outside of the United States.
4. How We Process Your Personal Information
Broadly speaking, we use your personal information to further our legitimate interest to:
understand who our customers and potential customers are and their interests in Cooperative’s products and services;
manage our relationship with you and other customers;
carry out core business operations such as accounting, filing taxes, and fulfilling regulatory obligations; and
help detect, prevent, or investigate security incidents, fraud, and other abuse and/or misuse of our products and services.
5. What personal information we collect
We may collect personal information about you as you use our Website and Services or request our Services, and otherwise interact with us, such as making purchases, contacting us, request to receive communications, create an account, and participate in events or contests. Some of our Website’s functionality can be used without providing any personal information, while using some features of the Services require personal information. We process the following broad categories of personal information:
- Information provided directly by you
- Information received from third parties
- Information collected automatically
5.1 Information Provided Directly by You
- Account registration. If you register with the Services at https://cooperativesneakers.com/, or through a separate agreement with us, then as part of such registration we will ask you to provide certain personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, mailing and billing addresses, and password.
- Communication. We collect personal information that you voluntarily give us when you contact us with inquiries (including by filling out relevant forms on our websites), engage with our webchat, respond to one of our surveys, contact our sales and customer support, or otherwise contact us regarding the Website or the Services.
- Transactions. We collect details of transactions you carry out using the Services including information you provide to enable us to fulfill your orders, which may include financial information such as your credit card number. As a paying customer of the Services, we will receive your payment transaction details (for example, your name, the amount paid, method of payment, and the date of payment).
- Payment Information. We collect payment and billing information when you register for certain paid Services. For example, upon registration we ask you to designate a billing representative, including name and contact information. You may also provide payment information, such as payment card details, which we collect via secure payment processing services. If you sign up for a free account, you are not required to enter your credit card or billing information unless and until you decide to continue with a purchase of the Services.
- Identity Verification. In some cases, we may ask you to provide us information such as your billing information (name, transaction ID, last 4 digits of the credit card associated with the purchase, billing date, etc.), email address, login name, and if needed, information that verifies your identity, in accordance with applicable law.
- Use of our blog, requesting content, or creating a Public Profile. If you use our blog, request content or would like to participate in our webinars or events, we may ask you to provide us with some information (such as your name, your photo, or other information). By posting any information on publicly accessible blogs or other areas of our Website you acknowledge and agree that the information you provide on our Website – would be visible to any member of the public who accesses the Website.
Testimonials. We collect and display personal testimonials of satisfied customers of the Services in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial, along with your name, on the Services. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.2 Information Received from Third Parties
We may obtain personal data about you from our authorized resellers or distributors, for example, if you purchase the Services through one of these partners. The personal data we may receive include contact information, including mailing address, job titles, email addresses, and phone numbers.
5.3 Information Collected Automatically
Like many other commercial websites, we use certain technologies, such as tools for collecting usage data, cookies, web beacons, pixels, and similar technologies, to automatically collect information that may contain personal information as you navigate our Website or use our Services.
Device and Usage Data.
- Third-Party Widgets.
Cookies and Similar Technologies.
6. How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect, described above, as follows:
- To provide the Services and related support, process transactions, manage your account, and respond to your requests. This is necessary to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- As necessary for certain legitimate interests, including:
- If we have not entered into a contract with you, to operate and administer our Website, to provide you with content you access and request, and to respond to your requests for our Services (including sharing your personal information with our resellers as necessary to respond to your request for the Services in an efficient manner and facilitate the sale of our Services, as described in the “How We Share Your Personal Information” section below).
- To manage our relationship with you, which includes sending administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Website and charges to our terms, conditions, and policies, and responding to your requests or communicating with you.
- To analyze trends and track your usage of and interactions with our Website and Services in order to improve or enhance your experience by providing you with more relevant content and service offerings and help us develop new products and services (including to increase our Service’s functionality, and product features).
- To prevent fraud or criminal activities, misuse of our products or services, and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture, and networks.
- If you ask us to delete your data or to be removed from our marketing lists and we are required to fulfill your request, to keep basic data to identify you and prevent further unwanted processing.
- To send you updates and information about our new products and services, upcoming events or other promotions or news by email or push notifications.
Where required by law we will only send you marketing information if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us your personal information. You may opt-opt of receiving such emails by following the instructions in each promotional email we send you or by updating your preferences. In additional, if at any time you wish not to receive future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us at email@example.com. We will continue to contact you via email regarding the provision of our Services and to respond to your requests.
7. How We Share Your Personal Information
We will not sell, rent, lease or otherwise provide your personal information to others, except in order to provide you with the products and services you request and as further described below, or with your permission or as required by applicable law.
- Service Providers. We may engage other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf - meaning they are helping us provide our Services. In particular, we use third party providers of payment processing, fraud prevention, hosting and other information technology services, email communication and customer support services, analytics, marketing, and advertising. Following our instructions, these parties may process your personal information in the course of providing the relevant services to us.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates for administrative purposes; for helping us provide our Services, provide related customer support or to conduct sales and marketing activities on our behalf. For example, if you request information about a company or a service from a Cooperative company, then we may pass your personal data relevant to such request onto another Cooperative company to enable them to appropriately respond to your request.
- Social networking websites. Where permissible according to applicable law we may use certain limited personal information about you, such as your email address, to hash it and to share it with social network websites, such as Facebook or Google, to generate leads, drive traffic to our websites or otherwise promote our products or Services. The social network websites with which we may share your personal data are not controlled or supervised by us. Therefore, any questions regarding how your social network websites service provider processes your personal data should be directed to such provider.
- Business Transfers. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of a service to another provider, your personal information and other information may be transferred to a successor or affiliate as part of that transaction.
- Legal Requirements. We may share your personal information so that we can comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject, protect and defend the rights or property of Cooperative, act in urgent circumstances to protect your personal safety or that of the public, or protect Cooperative against legal liability. For example, where we are obliged to share your personal information with regulatory bodies which govern our work and services; government departments such as law enforcement, courts orders; financial institutions; external auditors; etc.
8. Data Retention
We retain your personal information for as long as reasonably necessary to provide the Services and fulfill the transactions you have requested, complying with our legal obligations or for other legitimate business purposes, such as maintaining business and financial records, resolving disputes, maintaining security, detecting and preventing fraud and abuse, and enforcing our agreements. After the applicable retention period has elapsed, your personal information will be anonymized and deleted.
9. How We Protect Your Personal Data
10. Updating and Accessing Your Personal Data
You may access, review, modify, and delete your account profile information by emailing your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Services are not directed to children who are under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided personal data to us through the Services, please contact us at email@example.com and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
12. Contact Information
260 S 1200 W
Orem, UT 84058